Very hot Singapore frog porridge
Going around Saigon you can find a shop selling frog porridge singapore easily, the restaurant grows up to serve the needs of customers. This dish is very delicious, especially on dating nights, you make a hot bowl of porridge with a frog flavor that is popular and very popular.
Content is translated using Google Translate, not properly censored, we will try to complete the translation better in the future.
Frog meat 4 unit
Oyster sauce 4 spoon
Sesame oil 2 spoon
Giấm đen 2 spoon
Chili 4 fruit
Onion 1 tuber
Hắc xì dầu 4 spoon
Sherry 3 spoon
Ginger 1 tuber
Tỏi phi 2 spoon
Green onion 2 bough
Rice 100 gram
- The frog when buying a seller has skin, so you do not mind this problem - Rinse and then marinate with 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil, sugar, 1 spoon of soy sauce, oyster oil wait 20 minutes for frog to taste
- Wash clean rice, place in a clay pot and cook with 3 cups of water. When the water boils, reduce the heat to low, stirring to reduce the burning of the bottom. - Cook until the soup is slightly thick and soft.
- Ginger, thinly sliced garlic - Chilli seeds, small pieces - Cut long green scallions
- Put the pan on the stove with some oil. Add to the pan of ginger, garlic, fragrant sautéed peppers - Then add oyster sauce, white wine, black vinegar, soya sauce, sesame oil, 1/2 cup of filtered water, sugar, pepper, boil and stir
- Finally, you add the frog, mix well and cook for about 20 minutes, the frog will cook