Beef and cheese baked beef noodles
A romantic dinner, beside candles, flowers and on a table is a plate of beef pasta with cheese, Italian sports, nothing is equal. The macaroni pieces are covered with the sweetness of beef stew and the fatty taste of melted cheese
Content is translated using Google Translate, not properly censored, we will try to complete the translation better in the future.
Nui 100 gram
Mince hoặc minced beef 150 gram
Cheese powder 25 gram
Cheese 100 gram
Fresh milk 70 ml
Wine 50 ml
Onion 1 tuber
Carrot 1 tuber
Tomato 1 tuber
Celery 1 bough
Garlic 2 piece
Húng tây 5 gram
- Boil the macaroni with 1/3 spoon of salt, take out the macaroni and wash with cold water. Take the pasta into a bowl, you should add 1 spoon of cooking oil to avoid the macaroni stick
- Onions, celery, diced carrots - Minced garlic - Put the pan on the stove, when the oil is hot, stir fry the onion, celery, carrots for about 3 minutes then add garlic and beef to greet and.
- When the beef is cooked, add fresh milk, simmer for about 10 minutes - When the milk is nearly empty, add wine, tomatoes, chopped thyme and thyme.
- Stir until the tomatoes are soft, the mixture is well mixed - You season with 1/2 salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon sugar and add another 20 minutes
- Put the macaroni into pan, stir-fry for 2 more minutes then you park it - You spread 1 layer of flour and cheese on the surface, put in the oven at 250 degrees C for about 6 minutes