Folk pork skin cake
This folk dish is very popular throughout Vietnam, the sweetness of the bean, just enough plasticity, the gentle and chewy taste always create a highlight for this simple dish.
Content is translated using Google Translate, not properly censored, we will try to complete the translation better in the future.
Mung bean 200 gram
Tapioca flour 300 gram
Rice flour 100 gram
Coconut milk 200 ml
Nước lá dứa 350 ml
- Green beans washed, soaked overnight or soaked for 3 hours for soft beans - Tapioca flour mixed with rice flour, divided into 2 equal parts
- Mung beans are cooked in a pot with the same level of water as the beans. - When beans are cooked, put them in a blender, blend with 1.5 cups of water and 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Mung bean juice add 1 part flour and coconut milk, stir well. - 1 remaining flour to add pandan leaf juice and 3 tablespoons of sugar, stir well
- Autoclave on the stove, sweep 1 layer of oil around anti-stick cake, boil
- When boiling water, add 1 layer of green beans first, cover with steamed lid until hard cakes then add 1 layer of pineapple leaves, wait until hard then continue 1 layer of green beans - When finished, then cover the lid steaming for 10 minutes more then The cake will cook evenly. Wish you success